Sunday, January 31, 2016

Sermon – The Calling

This weekend my youth group lead church service for both Saturday and Sunday. We had someone assisting the pastor, ushering, greeting, musical offering, bell ringer, communion serving and sermon.  I volunteered to greet and communion serve. My pastor asked if any of us would like to do the sermon. Last time we did the service we performed a skit, which honestly I didn’t like because it wasn’t really clear what was going on.


Suddenly I said that I would do it this week. I don’t know why I did say it. I just had that feeling inside me saying to go for it and so I did. I feel now that this was God’s doing. It was Him calling me to stand up in front of my congregation and preach about the Gospel. I was called by God to do this. I don’t really remember how many times I actually have had that feeling of just suddenly jumping on an idea that previously I was not even thinking about it. Thank you God for calling me to share you word with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment