Sunday, November 8, 2015

Grandparent

“Blessed are those who SPOIL and SNUGGLE hug and hope PRAY and pamper For they shall be CALLED GRANDPARENTS”

Grandparents are those who do so much for their grandchildren. They will spoil, snuggle, hug, hope, pray and pamper their grandkids. All grandkids have to do is put on a good face and ask politely for something and most of the time they will get it from there grandparents. Grandparents spoil there grandkids by getting them stuff or allowing them to do activities that parents wouldn’t let them, like stay up a little later. Grandparents snuggle with their grandkids and hang out with them. Grandparents love hugging their grandkids and vise versa. It is an amazing feeling. Grandparents always hope for the best in their grandchildren, they want them to become the best that they can be. Grandkids and grandparents pray together and for each other through bad times and through good. Grandparents will always pamper their grandkids with cookies and kisses. This is what makes grandparents awesome.


            I love my grandparents so much. They spoil me in many ways because they love getting me different things. I love snuggling with my grandparents. When I was younger I always used to go into my grandparents bedroom in the morning to wake them up and lay with them until we had to get ready for the day. My grandparent and I have many traditions with each other. With my grandma on my dad’s side we always hold our hands together and measure them and so we could watch our hands grow. With my grandpa on my mom’s side we play checkers and chess. With all my grandparents we play so many card games and other games – its really fun. I love every moment I get to spend with my grandparents. I believe grandparents should spoil their grandkids because every moment spent with my grandparents’ are treasured forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment