Saturday, March 26, 2016

Heaven

Have you ever thought about what heaven will look like. We are told that it looks very different for everyone. It is a mix of all the good times we had. So is there like many different "towns" in heaven or is it just viewed differently among us. Does our version of heaven change if we would have died as a kid or if we would have died as an adult?

There is no way of knowing right now so all we can do is imagine.

So, my heaven would look a little like this -

To start of the setting would be in the woods. With many trails and animals that walk outside the cabin. The weather is warm but not too hot. Mainly around 60 - 70 degrees. There is a light breeze that gives you the shivers at times. Weather can't be perfect everyday because I would miss having those darn hot and cold days. Flowers that give the air that nice spring feel. Ohh how I love that time of the year after there was a very heavy rain storm and so every one is cutting there lawn so all I can smell is that smell of cut grass.

Then there would have to be some people because I would get lonely at time so I would love to have family and friends there to share this wonderful time. ohh and the fact that I will have time. All the time in eternity. Honestly I think it could get a little boring but who cares I'm in God's kingdom.

That is what my version of my heaven would look like but honestly I’m not sure if that is really what it would be like. And honestly it will change mostly by the time I do die. Until then I will hold on to those happy times because those are most likely what heaven will be like. And also hold on to them because they are the moments we have to live for and to help us get through those rough patched.


So when you have a few seconds think about what heaven may look like for you. It’s definitely something that makes you think. Also don’t think about it to long because it really doesn’t matter at this point in life. As long as you’re on earth (or in space) heaven is just a thought and something we have to believe in. Only when we pass on, it will become a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment