Sunday, October 11, 2015

Panic

“Don’t panic. I’m with you. There’s no need to fear for I’m your God. I’ll give you strength. I’ll help you. I, your God have a firm grip on you and I’m not letting go.” Isaiah 41:10,13

Panic! Everyone does it, but why does it have to be part of our lives? Can’t we just get rid of it? Shouldn’t panic come and go just as easily? My take on panic is that one shouldn’t have it a lot but it is an instinct that one has to have to live. Panic can help us be aware that something isn’t right and that maybe something is wrong and needs to be changed. If you have too much panic then it might be overtaking your life and you should just calm down and relax. Sometimes it’s easier said then done. The best way to stop panic is to find the one thing that makes you calm and makes you think of nothing else in the world. For some people that is a friend or family for others is something more independent. If you can find that one thing that is great, take time out of your day or week to do something that calms you. This can make a big difference in the way you view the world and view situations that could cause you to panic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment