Sunday, October 25, 2015

Sisters

“Sister- a person who’s been where you’ve been; someone you can call when things aren’t going right; is more than just family; a sister is a forever friend.”

Sisters are the best things in the world. The relationship is a love hate, but in the end they each love the other and care about each other.

Love: Sisters are always there to talk to you about whatever is on your mind. If you have an older sister then they can share their experiences and they can relate to you more than many of your other friends. If you have a younger sister, then she is someone that would listen to you. Sisters also will do stuff together a lot of times. My sister and I will do a lot together when she comes home from college. We used to spend a lot of our time together prior to her going to college but now the time we do get together is more valuable. Whenever she is gone the bond grows and I miss her more ever day she is gone.

Hate: Sisters will always fight. It’s happens to almost all siblings. They will pull on each other’s hair, tie them up to something or sit on them. Both will pick on the other in ways that they won’t normally get them in trouble. Sisters can eventually grow apart because of growing up and moving away from each other. The farther the distance the harder it is to be together and to connect.

I always remember asking my sister for advise on clothing and what to wear with what. She is one of my favorite people to go shopping with, even though I dislike shopping. Since I don’t have great sense of style she always dresses me up like a doll. I also remember my sister doing my hair a lot and messing around with it. Fixing each others hair would be something we would do a lot on snow days because we really didn’t know what else to do so she would curl my hair or do other things with it. I loved being her little “doll”. These experiences with my sister will be in my memory forever because they are something a little sister will always remember.


What matter the situation is sisters should always be best friends forever. I hope my sister and me will always stay close together.

No comments:

Post a Comment