Saturday, December 19, 2015

Dr. Seuss Quotes

Dr. Seuss has some of the best quotes in the world. They don't just sound cool but they also have a very inspirational feel to them. Here are some of my favorites and why they can be inspirational.

1. "Today you are You, that is truer then true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You." This is honestly my favorite quote. It reminds me that I am one of a kind and that no one else is like me. It also reminds me that everyone is one of a kind and that you don't have to be like others because no one is the same; everyone is unique.

2. "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." Everyone has a brain and almost everyone has shoes on their feet. These are the only two things you need to go places in the world. Everyone has a choice of which way to go and which direction they want to take their life.

3. "It is better to know how to learn than to know." This is so true. Some people are naturally smart so they don't have motivation or ways to learn but some day in their life they will have to learn how to do something new and they may not be able to do it. Also if you don't know a whole lot then in order to learn you have to be able to apply yourself and learn how to do something you can’t.

4. "A person's a person, no matter how small." When I think of this I think of minorities or people that aren't the most popular or they have a disability. They are still people. We still need to treat them the same and not look at them like they are aliens.

5. "I meant what I said and I said what I meant." Even if someone doesn't think things through they still meant what they said. It is the person that is receiving the message that has to interpret it and make the meaning different. In our world this can get many people into trouble because others can’t always understand what they are trying to get at.

6. "Teeth are always in style." This is so true. I believe that everyone should constantly smile because life is amazing and you have to make the best out of all situations.

7. "From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere." Even though this is supposed to be a cute little rhyme quote, it has meaning behind it too. I see it as through our journeys both good and bad there are going to be funny things on the way or things that make us laugh. Laughing is one of the most important things in the world because it makes us feel good inside and out.

8. “Step with care and great tact. And remember that life’s a great balancing act.” This is so true. We have to watch where we step and how we do things so we don’t go over board and fall off our balancing board of life.

9. “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It’s not.” When I read this it helps me remember that even though I’m just one person I have the ability to do so much. It only takes one person to make a difference in the world.


These are just a few of the many amazing quotes that Dr. Seuss has written. All these quotes are inspirational with life meaning. I believe that more people should think about these quotes because they could bring more meaning to their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment