Sunday, April 24, 2016

Six ethics of Life

“Before you Pray – Believe
Before you speak – Listen
Before you spend – Earn
Before you write – Think
Before you Quit – Try
Before you Die – life. “ – Unknown

Before you have a bad day make sure you realize that it is you choice. In you life makes sure you have something to believe in. It doesn’t have to be big thing but make sure you believe in something and yourself. God is a great thing to believe in because He is always there and always willing to listen if you pray to Him. And believing in you is one of the biggest things in life. Don’t just pray without believing in God because that’s kind of pointless to me. I get it if you have hesitations to pray but if you have no belief I don’t understand it.

Make sure you listen before you speak. I learned that the only way to communicate is the fact that you can listen to someone. I always thought that I couldn’t really communicate with other because I couldn’t really talk with them, but then I learned that just listening is a great way to communicate so I really shouldn’t be afraid to communicate with people. So listen and make sure that you really are getting the full picture.

Everyone has to spend so make sure you earn money before you spend it because its really hard if you go into debt. You don’t have to earn a whole like but make sure it is a comfortable amount.

When you write something many people just throw it on the paper with no reason. Honestly I have done that a couple times but I try really hard to think about what I want people to get out of it. Many times I will just think for longer then I will write because I want to make sure it really works.

Make sure you try before you quit. If you want to quit try to figure out why things are going wrong and what you can do better. I know I hate to quit something because I want to prove to myself that I can do anything I put my mind to. I believe that everyone should have that attitude but they don’t so I at least hope people try there hardest.

And last but not least make sure you live before you die. This doesn’t mean just to go on with your life but to actually make the most of your life. Don’t let a moment go by that you wish you were doing something. There is no use of having your life go by without living it to the fullest.

So if you want to take something out of this remember that you are in charge of your life and you have to believe, listen, earn, think, try and live. 

1 comment:


  1. شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض...شركة صقر المملكة
    الكثير منا يتعرض للانتقال من مكان لاخر للعيش في منزل جديد تتعدد اسباب التنقل ولكن الفكر الذي يشغلنا يظل واحد وهو نقل الاثاث وفكة وتركيبه من مكان الي مكان وكيفية تجنب الاضرار والمخاطر التي نواجهها في عملية الانتقال من مكان الي اخر والخوف عل كل قطعة اثاث بالمنزل وما نحتاجه من تعبئة وتغليف ونقل لتلك الاثاث لكن كل هذة المخاوف اصبحت غير مقلقة بالمرة بتواجد افضل افضل شركة تركيب باركيه بالرياض متخصصة في نقل الاثاث وفكه وتركيبة من مكان لاخر وايضا تغليفه وتوصيلة في امان تام وذلك مع شركة صقر المملكة افضل
    شركة صقر المملكة...
    شركة تركيب غرف نوم بالرياض تتولي شركتنا عملية انتقال أثاثك إلى منزلك الجديد في امان تام دون معانة أو إرهاق لك ولأسرتك كما انها تحافظ علي كل قطعة اثاث تنقلها لضمان وصولها في امان تام ، من خلال فريق العمل الكبير لدي شركة صقر المملكة من فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض المتخصصين في جميع المجالات الفك والتركيب ، وبأحدث سيارات النقل المجهزة والمخصصة لنقل الأثاث والمطابقة للمواصفات تماما من حيث انها مغلقة (كونتينرات) للحفاظ على الأثاث من مخاطر النقل ومن تسرب اي اتربة الي اي قطعة اثاث ، علاوة على الأسعار التنافسية ارخص شركة تركيب غرف صيني بالرياض المخفضة للغاية.
    وهناك العديد من المباديء التي تنظم عملية النقل والفك والتركيب في سهولة ويسر وهي:
    أولا: ما تقوم بة شركة صقر المملكة هو التقدير والمعاينة الدقيقة لمكان ال>ي يتم نقل الاثاث منة (المنزل القديم) واايضا المكان المنقول الية (المنزل الجديد) وذلك بمعرفة فني تركيب غرف نوم صيني الذي يصل إلى المنزل بمجرد اتصال من عميلنا وسرعة استجابة شركتنا

    ReplyDelete