Sunday, April 17, 2016

Wedding Dresses

Yesterday I went with my sister and mom to look at wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses. We went to David’s Bridals and my sister tried on about 12 dresses and found kind of what she wants but she is still looking at it. It’s really hard to go shopping with her because she isn’t always the easiest to talk to. It’s like you want to give your opinion but then you also have to have her tell you what she likes. It was so weird to think about that she will be getting married in just over a year. Having her in a white dress made that a lot more of a reality. She is my sister and my best friend and this will be a big step in her life.

After she was done with her dress shopping I had to try on a lot of bridesmaid dresses. I’m not a fan of trying on clothes but it was fun because it was with my sister. It was fun to see that she wants to make sure that I look good but also what she wants. I guess that’s what sister/ a bride wants to do.

I hope I will get to be there the next time she tries on dresses and when she finally finds the one. I hope that the one is special and looks amazing on her. Well I think most of them look good on her but still I hope the one is something that everyone will love. A wedding dress is only worn once but it has to stand out and have everyone look at it.

Our life’s are kind of like a wedding dress. We only life once in the spotlight/ on earth but yet we will life forever after we are created and after we are “gone”. Our whole life we try to make sure that everything is perfect. We are all simpler but different at the same time. Some people are very out going and in your face while others are more reserved and quite.


God is our creator. He stitched us together just right. He stitched us with care so that we are unique in His eyes. He knows that he won’t show us to the world if he doesn’t think we are good enough. So remember that you are good enough and on of a kind. You are perfect in your own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment